This week on the Biggest Loser, the contestants were faced with a day long temptation. The kitchen was closed for the day and the contestants had to eat every meal in a room upstairs that contained healthy and no-so-healthy foods. The person who ate the most calories for the day would have the only vote at this week’s elimination. But, if that person falls below the yellow line, they lose the vote and the voting goes back to normal.
– Sunshine decided to eat what she normally does 175 calorie breakfast
– Sam decided to eat as he normally does (which is 1800 calories a day – more than anyone else on the Biggest Loser ranch)
– Sam and Koli decided to have Koli go for the vote. So Koli ate 1,545 calories at breakfast alone. 2,064 calories for lunch, and came out with 4,164 calories for the day. But he didn’t want to eat anymore by the time dinner rolled around.
– Darris decided to go with what he normally eats and had a reasonable 670 calories for lunch. He ate 1556 calories.
– Mike decided not to participate in the temptation this time, but he wanted to fool people into believing he did.
– Victoria wanted no part of the temptation either so she ate 353 calories for lunch.
– Ashley was genuinely tempted and ate a taquito. She didn’t even like the way it tasted.
– O’Neal was tempted by the french fries and cookies but he ultimately decided to eat healthy.
Visiting Dr. H
Michael has brought his real age from 54 to 42 and his risk of heart disease or stroke from 82% down to 31%.
Ashley went from being diabetic to perfect insulin and blood sugar levels!
Building Block Challenge
The person who can build a tall enough structure with their blocks to reach their ladder, and climb to their flag gets a 1 lb advantage at the weigh-in. And, the person who comes in last gets a 1 lb penalty.
Sam and Darris led the pack with the tallest structures and Darris pulled it out with a couple extra blocks. He won the 1 lb advantage.
O’Neal was probably one block away and fell and hit his head and hurt his bad knee. So he got the 1 lb disadvantage. When he got back from the hospital, he said he got a pinched nerve when his knee got hurt. But, hes back and ready to get back to work.
Gabriel Reece at the Beach
The Biggest Losers went down to the beach and met Gabrielle Reece, volleyball player, mom, and super fit woman. They did a little workout in the sand, and then had fun in the water.
O’Neal’s brother, Arthur, died from cancer. And, O’Neal got the call of his passing this week on the Ranch.
…Continue Reading The Biggest Loser Temptation